Reporting to the IT Support Team Lead, you will be responsible for the configuration, implementation, and maintenance of various computer technologies managed by the Information Technology department. This person will focus on the administration of FGF’s IT infrastructure and system administration to include desktop PC’s, notebooks, tablets, cell phones, and software installation.
- Assists in the planning, documentation, and installation of various systems to include desktop PC’s, notebooks, tablets, RF, cell phones and software applications.
- Monitors and maintains the use of photocopiers and printers.
- Assist Sys Admin with planning, coordinating and the distribution of client/server software and service packs.
- Performs Sys Admin support/backup when required
- Perform on-site and remote user technical support.
- Assist in the organization and inventory of all hardware and software resources.
- Maintains excellent communication with all FGF team members on all tasks and projects.
- Creates and maintains good technical documentation.
- Provides emergency on-call support.
- Contribute to maintenance of Asset Management System.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Post-Secondary education in computer science, Networking or related discipline
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in a similar role (hardware & software trouble shooting)
- Experience with some system administration, and second level support
- Proficiency in MS Office 365.
- Experience with Android OS systems.
- Basic Windows scripting skills. VB Scripting and Powershell would be an asset.
- In-depth experience with Active Directory and exposure/knowledge of MS Azure
- Available to work evenings/weekends.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- CCNA preferred
- Customer and Product Centricity - Responds to the needs of both internal and external customers in a timely and courteous manner, showing a sense of urgency; always keeping our products front and centre.
- Flexibility, Agility, Adaptability - Adapts to changes; changes strategy in response to new information; responds appropriately and quickly without having all parameters defined; demonstrate tolerance for speed and uncertainty.
- Team Work and Collaboration - Uses appropriate interpersonal styles and methods of communication to gain agreement or acceptance of a plan or activity. Is effective in building constructive relationships; uses tact; interacts with others in an open, friendly manner, encourages collaboration.
- Passion for Excellence – Always looks for ways to improve effectiveness or efficiency, making recommendation to increase productivity in quality of work; develops innovative solutions, challenges the status quo. To be the best, never compromising.
- Drives Execution - Takes risks, learn from their mistakes, builds trust and is a role model to others. Has a “hands-on” style; is aggressive in achieving desired results.