This entry level role is reporting to Procurement Analytics Team Lead and is focusing on supporting all data analysis requirements of procurement team. Working closely within procurement team across multiple categories as well as cross-functional teams and external partners, Procurement Analyst will be responsible to compile, review for accuracy, analyze and present various data and metrics across multiple procurement categories.
- Compile , analyze and report all materials requirements to Procurement team for contracting and further decision making
- Present cost changes impact analysis of new contracts and RFQs.
- Compile, maintain and report direct and indirect materials spend data across multiple categories
- Maintain procurement documents information in multiple locations for further use by multiple teams.
- Create and maintain master data in ERP System including price information, validity dates and material information.
- Create and maintain all contracts information in ERP system.
- Modify or adjust Purchase Orders where required.
- Modify or assign sourcing information on Purchase Orders.
- Compile and present information on major Procurement team KPIs.
- Compile analysis of indexed commodities costs changes.
- Other assignments within Procurement Analytics are as needed.
- Recent graduate - preferably up to one year of experience
- Post-secondary education in Business, Economics, Accounting or Finance.
- Advanced Excel level.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, Powerpoint, Outlook
- Experience with ERP/MRP processes.
- Experience with SAP, Dynamics or other ERP systems
- Able to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization both internally and externally in both written and oral form.
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- Customer and Product Centricity - Responds to the needs of both internal and external customers in a timely and courteous manner, showing a sense of urgency; always keeping our products front and centre.
- Flexibility, Agility, Adaptability - Adapts to changes; changes strategy in response to new information; responds appropriately and quickly without having all parameters defined; demonstrate tolerance for speed and uncertainty.
- Team Work and Collaboration - Uses appropriate interpersonal styles and methods of communication to gain agreement or acceptance of a plan or activity. Is effective in building constructive relationships; uses tact; interacts with others in an open, friendly manner, encourages collaboration.
- Passion for Excellence – Always looks for ways to improve effectiveness or efficiency, making recommendation to increase productivity in quality of work; develops innovative solutions, challenges the status quo. To be the best, never compromising.
- Drives Execution - Takes risks, learn from their mistakes, builds trust and is a role model to others. Has a “hands-on” style; is aggressive in achieving desired results.