This new role is focusing on supporting existing vendors supply chain activities within procurement team. Working closely within procurement team across multiple categories as well as cross-functional teams and external partners, Procurement Coordinator will be responsible to coordinate, plan and execute all existing vendors supply related activities.
- Compile and review vendor capacity planning information and compare VS FGF Brands forecasted requirements-to identify and escalate any potential risks to Sourcing team.
- Release supply forecasts to approved vendors and analyze their feedback to ensure that forecasted requirements will be met.
- Compile and release vendor performance reports on ongoing basis. Analyze vendor KPI to ensure all vendors comply with scorecard requirements
- Analyze JIT supply program requirements and facilitate any changes or adjustments required.
- Analyze supplier delivery appointments information to ensure efficient flow of materials through central warehouse.
- Perform procurement responsibilities for releases of previously negotiated supply agreements: ensuring pricing and commercial terms of agreements are followed. Escalate discrepancies to Sourcing team.
- Initiate and execute supplier performance improvement activities and work with Sourcing team to integrate results into contracting strategies.
- Escalate all identified vendor performance related issues, to Sourcing team for further actions.
- Support reorder buying team in completion of procurement transactions with vendors as per contracted terms.
- Contact suppliers to schedule or expedite deliveries and to resolve shortages, missed or late deliveries, or other issues
- Investigate incomplete or late shipments and determining root cause of delivery issues.
- Other activities within procurement area of responsibility as assigned.
- 1-2 years of experience in supply chain, planning or buying roles in manufacturing environment are required.
- Post-secondary education in Business, Economics, Accounting or Finance.
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel level.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, Powerpoint, Outlook
- Experience with ERP/MRP processes.
- Experience with demand forecasting and planning principles.
- Able to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization both internally and externally in both written and oral form.
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- Customer and Product Centricity - Responds to the needs of both internal and external customers in a timely and courteous manner, showing a sense of urgency; always keeping our products front and centre.
- Flexibility, Agility, Adaptability - Adapts to changes; changes strategy in response to new information; responds appropriately and quickly without having all parameters defined; demonstrate tolerance for speed and uncertainty.
- Team Work and Collaboration - Uses appropriate interpersonal styles and methods of communication to gain agreement or acceptance of a plan or activity. Is effective in building constructive relationships; uses tact; interacts with others in an open, friendly manner, encourages collaboration.
- Passion for Excellence – Always looks for ways to improve effectiveness or efficiency, making recommendation to increase productivity in quality of work; develops innovative solutions, challenges the status quo. To be the best, never compromising.
- Drives Execution - Takes risks, learn from their mistakes, builds trust and is a role model to others. Has a “hands-on” style; is aggressive in achieving desired results.