The Talent Acquisition Specialist, Manufacturing is responsible for the full life-cycle of a requisition by identifying and utilizing creative sourcing strategies to attract top talent for FGF.
- Work closely with the TAS Team Leader and the Leadership team at FGF to create/develop the job description and the requisition to encompass the desired technical and soft skill requirements for the position
- Proactively recruit candidates through Social Media; University/Campus recruitment; Job Fairs; Referrals; Resume Boards; FGF team member Referral Program; and other sources
- Post and maintain job postings on Social Media and in ATS
- Effectively manage the priority of open requisitions
- Source leads and screen/interview candidates to develop pools of talent
- Log all candidate and job activity in ATS systems (ICIMS)
- Contribute reports on recruitment metrics, competitor information and market trends
- Work closely with T&D Business Partners, Manufacturing Leaders, and Group Leaders to drive Talent & Development (HR) Best Practices and Talent Acquisition and Recruitment
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with hiring Team Leaders (managers)
- Act as the interface between team leaders, T&D Business Partners and the Talent Acquisition team.
- Create a positive candidate experience through continued communication; courtesy and respect.
- Represent the organization at all times… with Pride; Passion; Enthusiasm, and Commitment
- Persuasively promote the FGF story, and contribute to the building of our Best in Class Talent Sourcing Processes and our Employer of Choice Brand.
- Participate and manage Special projects related to Talent sourcing; reporting/dashboards and other projects
- Research/make recommendations on the latest recruiting trends and tools to strive for efficiencies and effectiveness in Talent Acquisition.
- Champion and adhere to all FGF Best Practices
- Provide initiative, guidance and advice on recruitment programs, policies and protocols
- work collaboratively with all departments
- Post-secondary education preferred, with a focus on Talent Sourcing; Recruitment; Talent Management or relevant industry experience.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience with manufacturing recruitment, preferably from a staffing agency or large manufacturer.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects/requisitions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional level capability in use of desktop software (MS Office Suite, with focus on analytical skills in Excel)
- In-depth experience sourcing talent using Social Media; Industry Associations: Newsgroups; Campus Recruitment; Resume Boards; Recruitment Agencies
- Talent Mapping/Pipeline building nice to have.
- Experience with ATS systems and reporting.
- Customer and Product Centricity - Responds to the needs of both internal and external customers in a timely and courteous manner, showing a sense of urgency; always keeping our products front and centre.
- Flexibility, Agility, Adaptability - Adapts to changes; changes strategy in response to new information; responds appropriately and quickly without having all parameters defined; demonstrate tolerance for speed and uncertainty.
- Team Work and Collaboration - Uses appropriate interpersonal styles and methods of communication to gain agreement or acceptance of a plan or activity. Is effective in building constructive relationships; uses tact; interacts with others in an open, friendly manner, encourages collaboration.
- Passion for Excellence – Always looks for ways to improve effectiveness or efficiency, making recommendation to increase productivity in quality of work; develops innovative solutions, challenges the status quo. To be the best, never compromising.
- Drives Execution - Takes risks, learn from their mistakes, builds trust and is a role model to others. Has a “hands-on” style; is aggressive in achieving desired results.